Laboratorios Ovejero has an extensive portfolio of pharmacological products to respond to the diversity of pathologies and needs in different animal species.
These products include antibiotics, antiparasitics, hormones for the synchronization of the reproductive cycle, vitamins and disinfectants.
Spiramycin adipate, 150 MIU (equivalent to 46.87 g of activity).
Lactose, q.s.for 100 g
Target species and indications
Porcine and poultry.
In all target species: treatment of
It is also active in the treatment of any other disease caused by susceptible organisms.
Porcine: treatment of
Porcine progressive atrophic rhinitis
Poultry: treatment of
CRD (Chronic Respiratory Disease)(chicken)
Infectious sinusitis (turkeys)
Posology and method of administration
Route: Drinking water.
25 mg of activity of Spiramycin/Kg bw/day (equivalent to 80.000 IU/Kg bw and also equivalent to 0.05 g of GANAPORK-F/kg bw/24 hours).
In case of Toxoplasmosis: 100 mg of activity of Spiramycin/kgbw (equivalent to 320.000 IU/ Kg bw and also equivalent to 0.21 g of GANAPORK-F/ kg bw) in the last third of pregnancy.
Diseases of growing birds: 380 mg of activity of Spiramycin/L (equivalent to 1.2MIU/L and also equivalent to 0.8 g of GANAPORK-F/L).
- Turkeys: Treat animals of 1 day of age for 5 days.
- Broilers: Treat animals of 1 day of age for 3 days, and treat one time at 4 weeks.
- Capons: Treat animals of 1 day of age for 1 day, and treat one time at 9 weeks.
- Future reproductive birds: Treat animals of 1 day of age for 3 days, and treat again one time at 9 weeks and another one at 16 weeks of age.
In case outbreaks of CRD (sinusitis):
- Turkeys: treat for 3 days.
- Chicks: treat for 3 days and, after vaccination, for 1-2 days.
- Competition birds: treat for 3 days.
Presentation and withdrawal period
10X100 g and 5X1 Kg.
We want to help you
DO WE SPEAK?